Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1-2-07 egg white and veggie omlet/chicken and rice bentos

I was too tired to post last night. I have a fairly bad cold right now.

5:30 am: 1 tiny 1/5 oz. bag of raw nuts/raisins (cashews, hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts)
5 sections of ak mak 100% whole wheat crackers with hummus dip (from Trader Joe's)
herb tera (no picture of this meal)

9 am: Three egg whites scrambled with chopped celery, fresh green beans, onion, carrots, snap peas, turkey slices (from Trader Joe's). This was soooo good. I ate it with chopsticks.

Then I got busy and didn't eat till after I went to the grocery store...
5 pm... some of a chicken rice bowl from Whole Foods (brown rice, teriyaki chicken, shredded carrots and cabbage, and teriyaki sauce). I shouldn't have waited so long to eat.

7:30 pm: Salad with romaine and radishes (red, pink, purple, and white) with Annie's Natural oil and vinegar salad dressing and short grain brown rice (made with Wolfgang puck chicken stock) and chicken breast (cooked with Foreman grill). This was a very yummy dinner. The chicken stock makes the rice so flavorful but it does have some chicken fat in the stock which I shouldn't have.
supplements: Multi-vitamin (from Trader Joe's), 800 mg CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) which is a good fat that is supposed to help with weight loss, 500 mg Maca for more nutrition and energy, and 50 mg Coenzyme Q10 which is an anti-oxidant which stimulates the immune system and give energy, and tulsi tea which is good for stress.
water: pretty close to my 64 oz goal
exercise: none to speak of as I am sick and coughing today.

No comments: