Tuesday, January 22, 2008

tuna bento lunch/chicken-brown rice bento dinner

This is what I had for lunch today. Tuna packed in water (drained) with Annie's Naturals "Cowgirl Ranch Dressing" to spread with my nifty bamboo spreader on Ak Mak whole wheat and sesame crachers and sliced radishes.

My dinner bento: Long grain brown rice cooked with Wolfgang Puck chicken stock topped with chicken breast tenders cooked on the Foreman grill with a small salad of alfalfa sprout with Annie's Naturals Tuscan dressing and carrots. I dipped the carrots in Annie's Cowgirl Ranch dressing.
I've been eating more than I should lately, so I was tempted to grab something else with dinner, but I was a good girl and only had herb tea.

I'm getting a sore throat. Hope it isn't strep. (But it easily could be because of my sons has strep right now.)


No comments: