Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Food Log 7-24-07

5:30 am...tiny ham and mixed veggie frittata (I made two the other day and microwaved one this morning. You can see the other one in the photo of my bento lunch) and some decaf tea with Splenda and 1% milk

7 am...a very small bowl of Joe's Os and 1% milk

12:45 pm...heart brown rice onigiri bento lunch (see photo)

5 pm...small size passion fruit milk tea tapioca drink. (First I got one at a little asian place that had a very unpleasant girl working at the register and it tasted terrible. The tapioca pearls tasted old. They were all hard in the middle) so..then I went to Quickly and got my fav one)

7:30 pm...pot luck dinner at a social gathering. I was very good about how much I took on my plate.

drank some water today--okay amount
exercise: This morning I did a killer 1 hr workout called "bootcamp" with things like jumping jacks and lunges galore and free weights and lots of ab work...I'm sore!...then at 6:30 I took a salsa class and worked up a sweat.

No comments: