Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Sausages-Bento Dinner

What a cute dinner! So, it was quite easy and it really amused my kids. I just took what we were having for dinner and arranged it in my bento box and that's what I ate at the dinner table. My daughter (age 13) likes my idea and said she'd like to try this, too. She likes to eat healthy food. Oh, I did also eat a fantail shrimp and a very small piece of canary melon with this.

Bento dinner contents: white long grain rice sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds and soy sauce topped with slices of turkey kielbasa sausage with sesame seed eyes and American cheese smiles. lettuce with Newman's Own balsamic vinegrette dressing and some very yummy cherries (best I've had all summer).

This was a very enjoyable dinner. For whatever reason, I was able to eat slowly and enjoy the food and I was full afterward.

No comments: