Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cucakes! 7-28-07

I think cupcakes are so cute! I have always had a hard time eating them, though, because they are so sweet (well, as an adult I mean, I'm sure I was fine with them as a child!) Lately I've been wanting a cupcake. I saw this recipe for banana cake that called for the addition of a large ripe banana to a regular yellow cake mix and I thought it sounded simple! Then I turned and saw the one last banana leftover on the counter that no one would eat because it was too ripe and I knew I had to try this recipe for sure! Plus, it included a homemade frosting recipe that sounded like fun, too. So here is the regular size cup cake (above) and I also made some tiny ones (below) that would be perfect for a bento box and not as much sweetness at once as a regular size cupcake...
With the Light Weigh, there are no foods that are off limits. You can eat anything you want, but you eat only a certain amount. This makes it very realistic and you never get that deprivation thing going. As a matter of fact, when you feel your stomach growl you are to ask yourself, "What do I really want to eat right now?" This mentality makes the Light Weigh eating style very doable. :)

BTW, I love these silicone baking cups!

No comments: