Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Hi" Teriyaki Chicken Bento Lunch 7-17-07


See how it spells "Hi" with the carrots? :) This is brown rice with carrots, cabbage, and teriyaki chicken and teriyaki sauce from the hot foods section in Whole Foods. I love to get this for lunch. It also comes with beef or tofu or salmon and I've had them all. The portion is really big, though, so I brought it home for me and my daughter to share. I also had some yummy blueberries and spinach from Whole Foods, salad dressing (Balsamic Vinegrette) for the spinach, and a 5.5. fl oz V-8 juice. It was a very filling lunch. I didn't finish the whole rice dish. Sometimes I just finish my food at lunch because I'm sitting and chatting with friends at work, but this time I was good and finished when I felt full. :)

No comments: