Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tofu Feast Bento Box Lunch 7-23-07


This was such a yummy feast for me! I really like tofu, but I don't eat it very often because my family doesn't like it and so I don't make it. But I got this tofu from the deli at Whole Foods, so that works out nice for me. When I opened the lid at work the center of the flower was squished. :) I put the silicon cup with the rice and flower in the microwave for a bit. The tofu tasted great cold. The apricots, blueberries, and strawberry were full of flavor (from Whole Foods). The flower is made from a red bell pepper and my handy little flower cutter with a mozarella cheese center and roasted asparagus for the stem and leaf (Whole foods deli item). The broccoli is also from the Whole Foods Deli. The little cup of brown rice was leftovers from dinner (rice was cooked in chicken broth). I added a little container of soy sauce for the tofu and rice (it's shaped like a green bell pepper and has a tiny yellow screw top).

No comments: