Monday, July 30, 2007

Sunday Food Log 7-29-07

6:30 am...sm bowl Kashi "Nuggets" and green tea with honey

11:45 am...Ham Sandwich Bento Lunch (photo)

4 pm...medium size banana cupcake (not the tiny ones and not as big as my bigger silicon cups that I have pictured, I have some silicon cups that are a size in between) with coffee mug of milk

7:30 pm...no photo of my dinner tonight. Since everything came out of the dinner at different times, we had to sit down and start eating before everything was ready or else the main dish would have been cold: tri-colored pasta with chicken and cheese (which I made Saturday and saved in a big bowl) baked in a pyrex dish with buttered bread crumbs over the top; broccoli soufle (something new I wanted to try); french bread (I didn't have any); salad (romaine, grape tomatoes, chopped organic baby carrots); and lemonade. I had a bit of everything in my bento box except not the bread. Afterward I had one medium size banana cupcake.

8:30 pm...decaf tea with Splenda and splash of milk

drank more water than usual
no exercise to speak of today

No comments: