Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Food Log 7-13-07

No regular breakfast today...had to rush to exercise class, I just snacked on a couple things while I made my bento box lunch. (had a small piece of cantalope, a cherry, and a couple tiny veggie balls)

10:15: small piece of cantalope

12:15: Bento Lunch (photo)

6:15: "Vitamin Water" (didn't finish bottle)

7:15: Dinner in my bento box (photo) and afterward I had decaf tea with Splenda and a bit of milk.

(I'm having a hard time uploading my photos tonight, so I'll try again soon!)

This weekend will be a challenge because we're going to be out of town.

Drank lots of water today!
Exercise: 1-hr class called "Boot Camp"...lots of aerobics and weights! The lunges with weights are the hardest for me. The backs of my legs are having a hard time getting into shape. They keep cramping up when I do a lot of reps of lunges with weights.

No comments: